Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Designers For Target

I am Canadian, but I go to the States often so whenever I go one of the first places I go is Target. I have in the past I have acquired Thakoon shorts, a Richard Chai tank top, an Anna Sui dress you name it. So, when I heard Alexander McQueen was to design a collection for Target I was extatic because its release coincided with my February trip to Palm Springs. However, I was bitterly disapointed. The collection looked like it was cheaply made with minimal effort. Most designers who design for Target create just as fashionable things for Target (ex: Anna Sui, Zac Posen). Sadly, it just seems like McQueen didn't go the extra mile. To see more here is the Target link :http://www.target.com/Alexander-McQueen-Design-Shopping-Directory/b?ie=UTF8&node=1260398011&ref=sr_shorturl_mcq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...