Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review: Boots (not what you think)

I am officially a university graduate, and I honestly don't know what to do with myself. The truth is I love school. So, I will be a little lost this September which is why I have decided to dedicate more time to this blog and make it bigger and better! I am going to start blogging regularly ( no more month-long lulls) and I will be introducing outfit posts, reviewing products, and revealing my wish list/shopping acquisitions. I am also going to use this blog as part of my portfolio for a writing program that I am applying for. So, if you're reading this please visit me and leave me many, many comments! Anyways, I will cut to the chase. I have decided to share my FAVOURITE skin care product. As you may know, I am not from the States so when I go to there I usually go like to try products that you cannot find back in Canada. On my most recent trip, I discovered Boots products. I LOVE them. My favourite is the expert sensitive hydrating moisturizer. It is extremely cheap (4.99 I believe) and it works wonderfully. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me break out and it keeps my face moisturized all day and all night. So! I urge you to pick this product up. (Sidenote: I know this post is extra long, in the future I will attempt to be more succinct)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...