Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty.

While I am taking a beauty interlude here are some of my favorite products.
1) Keratase Shampoo and Conditioner. Approximately 30.00-35.00 dollars each. Totally worth every penny as this shampoo makes your hair silky and smooth for days.

2) Mac Studio Fix Pressed Powder. Approximately 30.00. My favorite product by far, light and longlasting.

3) Smashbox Liquid Liner Pen. This liner looks like a felt tip marker, it is so easy to put on and it never smudges. 29.00 each.

4) Nars Blush in Orgasm. This is so predictable, because it is everyone's favorite. But it is everyone's favorite for a reason! The color is just unmatchable, I also love the multiple in orgasm.

5) My last favorite for today would have to be Rimmel London lycra mascara. I have tried too many mascara's to count. Benefit, Mabelline, Mac, Smashbox, Nars, Revlon, Diorshow you name it. None of these can compare with this mascara. It is inexpensive so try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...