Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oooh lala

I love perfume. I always strive to have "a scent." That might sound funny, but I love when I can recognize someone when I smell their perfume. It is hard to acquire "a scent" when you love perfume though. To date I have about 20 bottles of perfume that I rotate through each week. I don't think I will ever be able to choose just one perfume so I am going to choose 5. Here are my top 5 favorite perfumes. My number one favorite right now is SJP NYC its a fruity scent, with strong traces of wild strawberry. Perfect for summer. Number 2 would have to be Babydoll by Yves Saint Laurent. It has notes of grapefruit, pomegranate but also wild roses, freesia and ginger. Not only does it smell delicious but it comes in a gorgeous diamond shaped bottle. Number 3 is a cult classic, for years it has been a favorite of many, Thierry Mugler Angel. Angel has scents of almonds and chocolate, the sweetness of coconut, vanilla and caramel, and a balanced woodiness provided by patchouli. 4th has to go to Burberry, specifically Burberry London, Burberry perfumes are a go-to standard for many women. London has a citrus scent, with hints of clementines and roses. The last pefume, is Blush by Marc Jacobs. I have Lola and Daisy but I find that Blush is a soft and understated scent. It smells of delicious tangerine and honeysuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...