Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fresh Find!

I know that this blog is meant for fashion, but I needed to share this with people! I have combination skin. I think. Well, some spots are dry so I use rich moisturizers but when I use those then I break out. Sometimes I am left with little red marks on my skin for months. I was in Sephora a couple weeks ago hell bent on finding a product that can cure all of these skin ailments. I first looked at Clinique skin eraser serum, which the lady told me is not for my 20-something year old skin. I had just finished a jar of Clinique moisture surge which is a gel like product, that didn't do anything bad, but didn't do anything magnificent either. I had been reading about Philosophy products like Miracle Worker and Hope in a Jar. Now, I had a lot clothes shopping to do so I was going to go back to assess my funds. Needless to say I forgot to go back to Sephora to pick up my 65.00 skin cream and I am glad I did. I became so desperate that I went to the drug store and bought a 25.00 jar of a L'Oreal product, Skin Genesis Complextion Equalizer. I had no expectations whatsoever. I have now been using it for a week and my skin is GLOWING. I love it so much I went out and got the serum and moisturizer also. The grand total was about 60.00, which is what I would have spent on one jar of Philosophy cream. Now, I am regrefully admitting that I am somewhat of a cosmetics snob. I don't really use drugstore makeup or lotion, or shampoo. This stuff has helped me turn over a new leaf. (Pictures are in order of application)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...